Friday Favorites, volume 5
This past week felt like a whirlwind. I took care of some shopping and everywhere I went, it felt like I was walking into the Haunted Mansion — *Oprah voice* you get a pumpkin and you get a pumpkin and you get a pumpkin! Not that I'm complaining, though! I'm more than ready for cooler weather and everything that comes with fall ... especially if it's pumpkin-flavored.
Without further adieu, here's everything I've been loving this past week.
1. As you might already know, I'm a big Jimmy Fallon fan. The man is HILARIOUS and Lip Sync Conversation is one of my absolute favorite skits. Below, Fallon carries on a conversation with pop singer Nick Jonas using song lyrics from today's radio hits.
2. FALL HAS ARRIVED! Ok, well technically not until Sept. 22, but I'm already burning pumpkin candles and eating pumpkin things and thinking of pumpkins, leaves and autumn-y things ... so there you have it. Full disclosure: I haven't tried this next item but rare is the time I find a Trader Joe's product I don't like. Ok, are you ready? Spiced Pumpkin Madeleine Cookies. *gasp* I know, right?! Brb, running to Trader Joe's right now.
3. *Janice voice* OH. MY. GOD. This Friends logo iPhone case from Urban Outfitters is everything I didn't know I needed. Grab one or two (or three) for you and your closest Friends.
4. Cher visited The Ellen DeGeneres Show this past week and along with singing the ABBA classic, SOS, the legendary singer and Ellen added hairstylist to their resume. If I Could Turn Back Time, I would've tried to get tickets to the show. I can't Believe I missed it! Catch the clip of their visit to a drybar below.
5. I've been looking for a good pair of tennis shoes lately — something stylish, practical, comfortable and affordable. I'm happy to report that I'm now the owner of these bad boys. And they were only $16.99! Shout out to Target for coming in clutch. (Is that what the kids are saying these days? Did I say it right?)