Friday Favorites, volume 2
This post is a little late, but I promise it's a good one! Here are all my favorite things from this past week:
1. I rewatched Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life recently and was reminded of how much I love Rory's wardrobe in the episodes. Gap meets Anthropologie meets Nordstrom. When the episodes originally aired, I had no idea where to find some of the pieces she wore. Well, well, well. Two years later and I'm pleased to present wornontv.com. It's a website that tells you where to find your favorite outfits worn by your favorite actors and actresses on TV! How cool is that?! The only downside? All of Rory's outfits I liked are either 1. too pricey or 2. out of stock. But I'm definitely keeping this site bookmarked for the future.
2. For this next one, I'm taking it back to last month since I couldn't live with myself if I didn't share this. I'm a big Jimmy Fallon and Sophia Bush fan. So when Soph was on the Tonight Show promoting Incredibles 2, she mentioned one of my new favorite Instagram accounts. Are you ready? (and don't laugh because you know you're all going to follow it right after this) ... ladies and gentlemen, I present to you @hotdudesreading. HOT.DUDES.READING. On a plane, the subway, anywhere and everywhere! It's like 29387492834 pictures of a real-life Jess Mariano and I am here for it. Check out her interview from last month below:
3. I feel like the more Friday Favorites posts I do, the more you're going to realize I'm 40 percent Trader Joe's, 40 percent Target and 10 percent water. But that's OK because I need need need to share the good news: Trader Joe's is now selling Cold Brew Coffee Bags!!! Think of them like tea bags that you steep but with coffee! *angels sing and the sound of the harp plays* Full disclosure: I haven't tried them yet but rare is the time I find a TJ's product I don't like so ...
4. In honor of Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again being released, let us take a moment to appreciate this tweet and the corresponding photos. Makes me want to jump on a plane to Greece and belt out ABBA with every single one of 'em.
5. I might have just saved the best for last. Let me preface this by saying I don't usually watch the Winter Olympics (or any Olympics for that matter). So when I first heard that someone was skating to Coldplay, I looked like this:
By now, everyone knows him as Adam Rippon aka one of the funniest human beings on the planet. Seriously, look at his Twitter account or watch any of his interviews. I came across this video yesterday and in the words of a teenage girl, "OMG I DIED." It's literally the definition of ROFL. A video of Adam Rippon summarizing Legally Blonde? I couldn't hit play fast enough. Prepare yourself, it's a hoot.